The remarkable progression of hysteroscopic techniques and instruments has inspired the experts of The European Academy to design an intensive course with major attention to the hands-on training and live surgical demonstrations. The limited number of 2 participants per training station and the established experience of the programme coordinators guarantee the most efficient learning effect. Special attention is given to new technologies and their application spectrum.
- DAY 1: Diagnostic hysteroscopy
- DAY 2: Mechanical operative hysteroscopy
- DAY 3: Bipolar resectoscopy
This course aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Perform an ambulatory diagnostic-operative hysteroscopy
- Become familiar with new indications for the operative hysteroscopy. like the exploration of the sub-endometrial myometrium with the TROPHY resectoscope
- Participants should be able to start with major uterine surgery
The course is aimed at all gynaecologists with a special interest in hysteroscopy, however experience of more than 50 diagnostic and 20 operative procedures is required.
Course language: English
- €990: Regular rate
- €890: ESGE Members & Residents (proof of residency required)
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first paid, first served basis
This programme can be subject to small changes